Hardware & Accessories
My development setup has been documented here: Computer Setup Info.
And documentation for my terminal and coding setup can be found here: Dotfiles.
Terminal & Shell Setup
- HyperJS: Mostly using for personal development on PopOS or Ubuntu. I get by with just a few plugins listed below:
- Oh My Zsh: Plugins I use are listed below:
Useful System Packages
- VSCodium: Editor for non-Java projects. List of mostly used extensions: VSCode Extensions
- Sublime Text 3: Text editor of choice with the following packages installed:
- IntelliJ Ultimate: Used mainly for Java/Kotlin projects running Tomcat Servers, Spring/Spring Boot projects, etc. I usually use the following plugins:
- Postman: My go to multi-platform Posting utility
- Browser of choice: Firefox Developer Edition
Privacy Hardware and Software
For the past few years I've been working towards moving my data to selfhosted systems and systems I trust to hold my data.
If you want to see more info about this head to my Privacy page.