Hardware & Accessories
- Computers 💻
- MacBook Pro 15-inch 2018 for work.
- Personal desktop machine running PopOS.
- Dell XPS 13 running Ubuntu for personal on the go.
- Phone 📱: Pixel 3A running GrapheneOS.
- Keyboard ⌨️: Ducky One 2 RGB TKL Keyboard
- Mouse 🖱️: Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse
- Chair 🪑: Secretlab Omega 2020 Fabric
- Monitor 🖥️: Samsung Odyssey G7 Gaming Monitor
My development setup has been documented here: Computer Setup Info.
And documentation for my terminal and coding setup can be found here: Dotfiles.
Terminal & Shell Setup
- HyperJS: Mostly using for personal development on PopOS or Ubuntu. I get by with just a few plugins listed below:
- Oh My Zsh: Plugins I use are listed below:
Useful System Packages
- VS Code: My main editor for full-stack non-Java projects. I use and have used too many extensions to list here. However, I do have a regularly updated file on my Dotfiles Github repo located here: VS Code Extensions
- Sublime Text 3: This has been my main text editor install for many many years. I get by with the following packages installed:
- IntelliJ Ultimate: Used mainly for work when I code in Java/Kotlin and especially helpful when running Tomcat Servers, Spring/Spring Boot projects, etc. Over the years I have accumulated the following useful plugins:
- Postman: My go to multi-platform Posting utility
- Firefox Developer Edition
Privacy Hardware and Software
For the past few years I've been working towards moving my data to selfhosted systems and systems I trust to hold my data.
If you want to see more info about this head to my Privacy page.